EXPERIENCE THE TRUE NATURE OF SOUTHERN MOST CHINA
Experience The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay, a five-star hotel in China where majestic mountains share the landscape with miles of private beaches, rainforests and the pristine South China Sea. Located in the most secluded area of the number one beach in China, Yalong Bay, our luxury hotel’s destination is known as the “the Hawaii of China” and is the country’s best tropical beachfront resort. The Ritz-Carlton is distinct amongst hotels in Sanya, providing the ultimate escape for even the most discerning luxury travelers.
As an icon of luxurious hospitality with bespoke services, The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay features:
- Pure white sand beach with expansive views of Yalong Bay
- 452 well-appointed guestrooms, including 402 oversized guest rooms at over 60 square meter/646 square feet, 18 suites and 32 private villas with individual plunge pools offering ultimate privacy. 62 rooms and suites on The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level offering distinctive amenities.
- An exclusive world-class spa designed and operated by the Ritz Carlton Spa at 2,788 square meter/30,009 square feet and offers lavish and relaxing aromatherapy as well as beauty treatments.
- The Culinary Shell – a host of seven dining outlets – will please all palates with signature favorites, seasonal offerings and even personalized dishes and beverages. Such as Sofia – the best Italian Restaurant in Sanya.
- The most modern meeting facilities are encompassed within our Sanya hotel flexible meeting space and function rooms totaling 1,700 square meter/18,298 square feet, inclusive of a 910 square meter/9,750 square feet grand ballroom divisible by four with nine meeting rooms and a business center.
- The first oceanfront wedding chapel in Sanya with a gorgeous waterscape pool.
- Minutes away from two famous golf courses, Yalong Bay Golf Club and Sun Valley Golf Club.